We are committed to offer high precision parts with superior quality at competitive prices. We ensure the quality of our products through state-of-the-art inspection facilities. Our three-stage quality control process includes raw material inspection, dimensional inspection and a final special inspection.
- Raw Material, Incoming raw material is Lab tested at entry level to the plant
- Blanking, The Quality of Blanks are checked for primary conformity
- Forging, The Forging Die is inspected for good forging out put
- Trimming, Good finished products are selected after trimming stage
- Punching, Inspection at punching stage rejects poorly finished goods
- Heat Treatment, Heat treated products are inspected for proper internal structural formation and Hardness of the Product
- Gauging, All Products are checked with gauges for operational fitment.
- Co-ordinate Measuring Machine (CNC-CMM)
- Linear Measuring Machine ( LMM )
- Profile Projector
- Digital Height Gauge
- All kind of Inspection Gauges & Instruments
The Quality/inspection program is designed to check and recheck the production quality at each strategic stage of the production process i.e. quality program functions from the Raw material to finished products.